The Kilbroney Advenure Camps for young people have been very highly commended by young people and their parents over the past few years –so much so that the camps tend to fill up by the February preceding each year.
The Junior Camp is for young people going into Years 8, 9 and 10 while the Senior Camp is for those going into 11, 12 and 13.
The camps last for 6 days and involve:
- Outdoor activities such as canoeing, kayaking, bouldering and climbing.
- Team challenges, games and campfires.
- ‘Bible blast’ times for worship, discussion, teaching and prayers.
- Trips out and group games.
- Building up skills, teams work and self-esteem.
Cost for the camps is £165 inclusive of all activities and food but financial help is also available to help families that cannot afford this.
For more information please see the summer camps section or contact Andrew or Tim
See what goes on at KAC here